Sunday, November 4, 2012

September 2012

Celebrated my birthday. Ryan and Gwen gave me some new socks and shoes. Ryan also made a gourmet breakfast, dinner, and yummy chocolate cake.

GRANDPA & GRANDMA ANDRUS VISIT
Of course we loved every minute we had with Grandma and Grandpa Andrus. Don't know why we didn't take more pictures of the trip. We ate lots of fruits and vegetables while they were here -- our favorite were the yummy peaches they brought from their garden.

CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
Gwen pulled up a chair to watch "Daddy's" cookies baking in the oven. Did I give any to her? No. I know, I'm a mean mom... but she still loves her fruits and vegetables.

READING BOOKS
Gwendolyn has started a new routine of pulling all of her stuffed animals out of her room when she wakes up. Here we are with them crowded around us while we read a book.

PICKING BLUEBERRIES

I had grand ambitions of picking enough blueberries to freeze and eat during the winter -- but I had no idea how much work it was. Needless the say, I picked enough (with Gwen's help) to enjoy for the next couple of weeks. Maybe we'll pick more next year when I'm not so preggers.

LEAVENWORTH
Enjoyed celebrating our 5 year anniversary in this Bavarian town.

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! aand ANNIVERSARY! I love the picture of Gwen watching the cookies bake. Also, it's so funny because Hazel does the same thing with all of her stuffed animals -- every morning and every time after nap, she has to take all her "friends" out and bring them downstairs. It takes forever! haha

    ReplyDelete